Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My little Olive

That is what I call him.  My first born.  Actually, my only born.  I love him so much and he lights up my life more than I ever thought anything could.  I named my first original pattern after him - "Olive the Owl."  It doesn't bother him one bit that my owls are made out of "girly" fabric. 

I think the best part of designing new patterns and sewing up the prototypes is how excited he gets when he sees them.  He wants one of everything.  I love it and he keeps me going.  He also loves fabric and can't wait to start sewing lessons.  Don't get me wrong - he is pure boy but is very creative and artistic.  When we go to the fabric store he always wants a fat quarter to add to his fabric colletion.  He is my partner in all things creative and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Here are a few more pictures of my little man:



No comments:

Post a Comment