Saturday, November 6, 2010

Adobe Ilustrator and Photoshop Classes

I've been borrowing "how to" books about Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop from the library. I want to learn these programs because I LOVE designing stuff on the computer and there are so many fun things that you can do with these programs. Right now I am designing my sewing pattern covers. I have learned some cool stuff on my own but its difficult to learn it all on my own - I have so many questions and no one ask. I read this awesome girls blog (funny - I don't even know her), she and some friends teach art weekend classes about photography, Illustrator and Photoshop - check her out at nicolesclasses.blogspot.com. I am saving my money to take their classes. The classes aren't expensive, it just seems like my money is going to a hundred different places right now. Anyway, this girl just seems so awesome to me because she is a young, female and successful entrepreneur - which is what I would like to be. It is so exciting and refreshing to see so many successful, female small business owners - I love it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment